Whimsical Curiosity
 
Monday, June 23, 2008
NEW POST!...damn. about time.
whew!
*wipes forehead*

look! I finally "caught" up with my blog ^.^
You have to excuse me, I've been extremely busy...and I'm not lying either.
I worked every single day of the week (except for Sundays) for two weeks, and a double shift thrown in from time to time.

bah! now I have to post a KETCHUUUUP POST! WITH LOTS OF PICTURES!! BAAAH!!
:D

my little brother flies with chickens. 0.o

I'll be back when I upload the rest of my pictures.
posted by Nichi @ 6:29 AM  
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay