Whimsical Curiosity
 
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Happy days :)
Things that make me happy in a week:

Hugging my love, being able to see him every single day of the week.Recieving two sketches in one day. one from my co-worker, who shares the same admiration for...YOSHI! YAY!
and the other from Dan...all the way from the Philippines. Via Air Mail :D

Dancing around Walmart with my friend A.M. then sleeping over her house and making silly videos and posting them on youtube.


Boom tarat tarat...you wont get it unless you're filipino. :D


*cough* we're silly

Being inspired by fuzkittie to try and be "UZZLANG"
Working every day and being on overtime, knowing that my next paycheck will be a knockout.

:)

yes, I'mma happy girl.

posted by Nichi @ 6:08 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At June 12, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey glad you got the package! but wheres the drawing? hehehehe

     
  • At June 12, 2008 at 4:18 PM, Blogger The Faux Fashionista said…

    Omg that is sooo freaking cute! You made me laugh for the first time today =) And your body is so hot! I'm jealous :P

     
  • At June 12, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Blogger Nichi said…

    @Dan: heh. I was SOO excited when I got the package, I was on the phone with my bf at the time...and I started screaming and he was like...what the hell?? lol.
    But I know a few "underaged" people who come to my site...and I don't want to deal with the:
    "what are they doing? why is she naked?" haha. but I love the sketch thanks a bunch.

    @Faux: ahah! glad I was able to make you laugh :)
    and my body is DEFF not hott...but thanks for the compliment.

     
  • At June 13, 2008 at 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohgawd. the sickeningly famous and idiotic "boom tarat tarat"! i remember meself, bf and a friend recorded ourselves dancing that silly song. that was two years ago but we'll never have the guttural fortitude to post that on youtube! :P
    props to you and your friend hehe! :D

    anyway, why don't you guys try the "itaktak mo", it's the latest novelty dance song, or perhaps the "papaya song"? :P

     
  • At June 13, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Blogger Nichi said…

    ahaha! I remember dancing itaktak mo in the Philippines just a year ago XD

    We're planning to sing next...but we'll deff do itaktak mo JUST FOR YOU Pao! hahaha.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay