Whimsical Curiosity
 
Friday, May 23, 2008
(=O.O=) Kitty got glasses.
Lookies! I gots a new game to play! More time on the internet that I should waste!! I'm starting Travian, except I play on the newly restarted speed server with my two younger brothers and boyfriend :D
I stayed up till twelve midnight just to activate my account right as the game began and start playing! ^.^
0.o it's called DEDICATED...NOT OBSESSED...get it right bum.

Meh. Just another gaming chick.

Well, I got my glasses. What do you guys think?

It's another world looking through my new glasses...

even if it's optional for me to wear them, I think I'll be using them quite often.

posted by Nichi @ 3:20 PM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay