Whimsical Curiosity
 
Monday, May 12, 2008
A forceful nature.
It's absolutely beautiful outside...
No, it's not sunny, instead it's almost like somebody turned on a gigantic fan.
How powerful and beautiful nature is, the wind is so strong today that I can see the wind rippling through the grass, unfortunately it also blew down one of the trees on our front yard /cry. Q_Q

While I gawk outside through my little window, I'll give you guys something to look at on my blog through your window. Here are some pitiful drawings of mine, in color:
Mother and child, inspired by the movie Bella and the song "In my arms" by Plumb. 60% done.
Colored by prismacolor pencils. Thanks to my co-worker :) /cry. my first ever try at prismacolor pencils....it's pretty bad -.-
"There's a light" water color and ink.


posted by Nichi @ 7:40 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At May 12, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Blogger ilurvemakeup said…

    'Pitiful'??? No way! I love the "There's a light", I think you did a fine job!

    Please when you guys get a kitty do consider checking out the shelter for non-kittens. Older cats tend to get less attention in adoption situations cuz hell who wouldn't want a kitten right lol Just make sure you guys look through every cage, it just saddens me that the older cats have a shorter 'expiration' date in those shelters :'( Enzil was suppose to be put to sleep a week before we adopted him, breaks my heart knowing that. If I could, I'd adopt everything in my local shelter, petsmart and petco lol

     
  • At May 12, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Blogger The Faux Fashionista said…

    Lol, your "bad" is still a million times better than my "good". Don't forget to post pics of your prom now! :D

     
  • At May 13, 2008 at 4:48 AM, Blogger Nichi said…

    Lurve - Yes, it's really sad that the older cats do get overlooked...
    But I'll definately be sure to look hard ^.^
    I really can't wait to adopt a kitty.

    Fashionista - haha! Thankies.
    Oh, and prom pictures will be going up soon! prom is this thursday! yay!

     
  • At May 13, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wootwoot! these drawings are looking good! nice control with the pencils and the watercolor too...yay! :)

    have fun on your prom! :D

     
  • At May 16, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Blogger Banba said…

    Your artwork is beautiful!

     
  • At May 17, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Blogger Banba said…

    I started a new blog today and put a link to here from there. I hope you'll check it out. :)
    http://banbasartfulrealm.blogspot.com/

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay