Whimsical Curiosity
 
Monday, April 28, 2008
brothers birthday party.
Today is my fourteen year old brother's "official" birthday, and on Saturday was his birthday party, which I volunteered to plan, host, and feed him and his many puberty pals.
I have no idea what was going on in my head when I decided to plan his party...
Nonetheless, I prepared everything the day before the party, and well, the party wasn't a disaster to say the least :)

I didn't plan any activities because my brother and is friends are too "old" and too "cool" for little party games, (I personally will never get tired of pin the tail on the donkey. classic.)
Boys will be boys I thought, so I didn't really need to plan much, they're a primitive race and can amuse themselves. But just to be safe I bought 400 water balloons that they could launch at each other outdoors.Meh, and THAT was a disaster, during the process more balloons were popped than made, and the balloons that my boyfriend and my youngest brother finally painstakingly made were gone in less than two minutes.
After the balloons they amused themselves with my moms bug eyed sunglasses and my blonde wig. Like I said, Primitive race.That's Me, stabbing marinated bbq pork with a vengeance, Saturday morning (sorry to all those vegetarians out there :/ but my brother is a carnivore and I had to fulfill his needs.) And the guy with the box around his head is my prom date. I just realized that all the pictures I have of him is of his back...mwahaha! you shall never see his face.

and yes, I got my fourteen year old brother a thong from victorias secret. :)
posted by Nichi @ 2:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay