Whimsical Curiosity
 
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
skin care.
Skin care.
I've joined the rage...
Maybe I'm just a little too obsessed, I use spf lotions...and I still try not to get exposed to a lot of sunlight, I wear longsleeves and jeans when I go outside, and I try to tend our "garden" in the morning.

Morning:



Oil-Free Acne Stress Control

(And for once, a scrub that actually works. HOORAY!)




OLAY age defying anti-wrinkle daily spf 15 lotion.

(It's never too early to start prevention)



Afternoon (Going out):


MAYBELLINE Instant age rewind cream foundation
(which I have fallen in love with, just so you know ^.^)

MicaBELLA cosmetics mineral foundation


LOREAL PARIS true match concealer.

Eyelash curler

CLINIQUE high definition lashes


Evening:


Eskinol
(to wipe off all the dirt that settled in my pores during the day.)


Oil-Free Acne Stress Control



....

I don't think my skin will hate me in the future :)
seeing as I'm trying to take great care of it...

goooood nichi!
*pats herself on her head*
posted by Nichi @ 9:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay