Whimsical Curiosity
 
Monday, April 14, 2008
ugh.
gross.
Yesterday my boyfriend bought me green tea in a bottle at a gas station store, I opened it, drank it...and made a face.

"Ew, this tastes weird!"
"really?"
"Mmhmm, or maybe it's just me."
"did you shake it?"
"nah. thats probably why it tates weird"

*shake*

the bottle now starts talking.

*FIZ*

"Nichi! Put that down. STOP. DON'T DRINK THAT!"
"why?"
"GREEN TEA IS NOT SUPPOSED TO FIZ LIKE THAT. Green tea doesn't FIZ AT ALL!"
"No wonder it tasted funny"
"Was it tampered with?"
"um....now that I think of it, it didn't make that familiar POP sound when you open a bottle"

*I inspect the bottle*

"yep. look...the bottle was opened before...it has dents on the cap."

*I inspect the bottom of the bottle and see white mushy looking mucus stuff swimming inside*

"GROSS! THERE ARE WHITE DISGUSTING LOOKING STUFF IN THE BOTTOM!!"
"Hopefully it's something safe like urine and not cyanide."

0.0

*gulp*

.....

For the rest of the evening I felt weird. And today I felt sick.

-.-
posted by Nichi @ 10:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay