Whimsical Curiosity
 
Monday, April 7, 2008
weekends are always fun.
Weekends are yay.
Yesterday I went bowling with my wonderful boyfriend, and two of my friends...
We also played two games of lasertag! it's just too bad one game is 5USD for only 7 and a half minutes.
I have something to ask, is it illegal to have good-looking bowling shoes? Is it the law to have weird funky looking bowling shoes with blinding bright colors? sheesh.

BRIGHT BRIGHT ORANGE and BLINDING NEON YELLOW, what a wonderful combination.

How does one get pro at bowling? I'd like to know...It'd be nice to reach one hundred for once XD I got the lowest score out of everybody, my guy friend beat me by one point (77-78)
pro at air hockey.

That girl is pretty much awesome.

posted by Nichi @ 9:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay