Whimsical Curiosity
 
Saturday, March 29, 2008
working hard.
I like having a bunch of things that I HAVE to do.
In other words, I enjoy being busy, which will explain the five or six days delay on my blogging! :D

Anyhow, I've been meaning to share pictures of the jewelry me and my friend are making. We have dubbed our jewelry business name: L.I.S.I. (love is simply irresistible...)
hopefully we'll be able to make a few sales.
(We have two requests for custom made earings ^.^)
I'd appreciate feedback on what you think...
send it all to LeanasStory@aol.com, thank you.
The uploading quality for blogger is pitiful. So excuse the blurry-NESS.

my favorite cellphone charm that we made.

Sooo...I played lasertag a few days back.
I want to go and play again, it was utterly confusing...which equals so much fun.
The only bummer is that it costs five dollars for seven minutes.
I. Am. Not. Made. Out. Of. MONEY.

...I did get my paycheck yesterday :D
it made me smile.

let's just say it's the biggest paycheck I have ever got, although to normal people its a meager amount of money, it's a wonderful feeling for me to be able to once again put money into my bank account :)
posted by Nichi @ 7:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay