Whimsical Curiosity
 
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
haha.
Buisness + Fun = Last Night.

Me and my best friend are launching a small buisness, and last night was our "official" starting day.

We took the car, drove to the nearest arts and craft store and bought an abundance of beads and trinkets to help us on our road to creating earings, necklaces, bracelets, cellphone charms, and the like.

But of course, when you're with your best friend, you can't resist having a bit of fun while working!

The problem is, I take fun to the next level.

I bought a wig...a blonde wig at that. We all know it's hard for Asian women to pull off the blonde hair bombshell sort of thing XD

We either look like *cough*sluts*cough*, trailer trash red-necks, and or pretty much stupid.
We wanted to try it out :) heh.
It was a helluva lotta fun. Wigs (blonde ones at that) are extremely entertaining.
ahah. You must admit, we are pro. (Meh. not really...) we just know how to keep ourselves occupied.

Even my brother tried the wig on for size.

:D

I'll update you guys on our jewelry. ^.^ bai for now.

posted by Nichi @ 6:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay