Whimsical Curiosity
 
Sunday, March 16, 2008
impulse buying.



Impulse buying.
I almost gave in.

The only thing that stopped me was three words:

OUT OF STOCK.

:) my boyfriend was on my side,
he told me the shirt would have looked good on me...



(That picture isn't mines btw, the site I got it from wouldn't let me have the image url, so I just print screened and stuck it on paint ^.^' hope nobody minds.)

Anyhow, my lovely boyfriend stood in line outside of wal-mart from 3:30 PM till 12:01 AM to obtain the hard-to-get Wii for his friend; he was the first in line.
So, now it's 3:46 PM and now he and my younger brother are playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl.






I would like to know who composed the music for some of the levels of that game, the music is amazing, uplifting, and surprisingly soothing. (In particular I like the song in Sub Space Emissary on the second level Fox is in.)


Music is just another key to our emotions, it can make us happy, sad, make a powerful moment even more overwhelming, but I'm sure you already know that.
"Music is what feelings sound like." ~Author Unknown
"A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence." ~Leopold Stokowski
It's amazing how much impact music makes on us! Games, and Movies won't be AS astounding without a wonderful musical score.
"I have my own particular sorrows, loves, delights; and you have yours. But sorrow, gladness, yearning, hope, love, belong to all of us, in all times and in all places. Music is the only means whereby we feel these emotions in their universality." ~H.A. Overstreet

What would our world be without music?

heh....and foundation and concealer.
(My face is breaking out, it may be the olay or new foundation...=/)

I may need to experiment...-.- I don't really want to break out any more though.

posted by Nichi @ 12:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay