Whimsical Curiosity
 
Monday, March 24, 2008
hair.
The last time I had my hair cut, the lady who was cutting my hair was surprised over how healthy my hair was, and wanted to know what I did. I have naturally straight hair, so I don't kill my hair by straightening it.
I rarely ever dry my hair after I shower. (Which is probably why my hair is really healthy.) I do what anybody should do...eat healthy, take my vitamins, and go yay! Honestly, I don't see what the big fuss is with hair...I don't pay attention to what I do to make my hair look good. I just wash it, brush it, then get going. :) I guess I'm lucky.Except in the morning....I have bed hair. I took the above picture right after I woke up. Heh, ew huh? (I still look kinda sleepy.)

Anyhow, I had an awesome easter sunday, I hope you did. It was all thanks to this boy:


we played video games, video games, and more video games. And on Thursday hopefully I can go play lasertag for the first time. Me, Him, and my best friend :)

we'll all go pewpew.

posted by Nichi @ 6:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay