Whimsical Curiosity
 
Monday, March 31, 2008
PRO AT COOKING
Yesterday my younger brother had two of his friends over our house to spend the night, and one of his friends so happened to be leaning on our kitchen counter as I walked into the room and OH TO MY SURPRISE!!

....

HE LOOKS LIKE DAVE FROM Pro at cooking!



It was exciting.
I insisted on taking his picture, but I couldn't find my camera so I used my phone instead. I totally would have smacked on a black apron on him and made him pose behind my kitchen counter, but he already thought it was weird enough that I wanted a picture of him and kept on squealing and pointing my finger at him and exclaiming how much he looked like Dave. XD
posted by Nichi @ 11:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay