Whimsical Curiosity
 
Friday, April 4, 2008
Oh temptation, temptation...
Temptation: 1, Me: 0

Oh bother, I was supposed to save fifteen dollars for my brothers birthday gift. One word: FAILURE.

I walked into a store and LO and BEHOLD! there are 34$ shoes on sale for 6.99!

There was this one black pair, the LAST pair, in my size, it was so cute...and I SWEAR I could hear it calling my name. It was alone, all alone, a cute pair of shoes on sale surrounded by fifty other ugly on sale shoes, poor poor shoe... I had to save it.

And my other reason is that it'll look good with my prom dress :D
Oh, then I spent three dollars on a chicken sandwhich, because I was hungry.


...


I couldn't help it. I know I broke the rule of spending time at the mall...
and I lost self-control. (Well, my self-control sucks as it is.)

I was at the mall from 11:50 AM, and then I had work at 4:00, so I had to do SOMETHING for five hours...so I walked, back and forth, then forth and back.

I stood in lines, talked to a cute little boy who told me his name and pointed to the woman next to him and told me, "THAT'S MOMMY, she's waiting in line, and she's TAKING FOREVER!!!"
and I bought something...then returned it. XD

Finally at 3:30, I walked into work, exausted from my day's adventure.
Oh, and before I came into work I sat down for an hour and read a book I took along with me. (I knew I was going to be there for a while.)

"A Long Fatal Love Chase" by Louisa May Alcott. So far so good. ^.^

Temptation and self-control.
Ugh.
I feel a zit growing on my chin.
Double Ugh.
I am deeply dissapointed in Burts Bees Peach and Apricot Deep pore Scub. Didn't help at all, no change for me in 3 months...I went back on the Olive Oil scrub...which works wonders for my acne pron skin. Grawr. Ugh.
posted by Nichi @ 7:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay