Whimsical Curiosity
 
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
scary-ness.
So, yesterday I had work...
And instead of working in the back like I usually did, they put me out front to work on the cash register.
Now, I have this phobia of getting things wrong and having people get extremely mad at me, and working out front would give me the chance of experiencing those fears.
My first day working in the front went "okay", I just wish I didn't make so many mistakes...

But Anyhow, I'd like all you people to know that it'd be nice if you didn't yell at the cashiers, usually it isn't their fault, and if it is, it's an honest mistake...

I haven't been yelled at yet, but I'm sure when it happens, I'll cry.

You wouldn't want to make ME cry!
...would you?


:(


Please don't yell at the poor cashier people.
posted by Nichi @ 7:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay