Whimsical Curiosity
 
Thursday, April 3, 2008
so many things to do, so little time.
I've been really busy lately (read: "really 'lazy' lately") so I haven't been able to do a lot of things I used to be able to do on my spare time. Quite honestly I don't mind working, I enjoy my job, but I do think I should sit down and read a book, draw something, and chat with a few friends once in a while; I believe those things to be very healthy for me.
But those are things I will do once I feel like it...I have a really spontaneous schedule, the only "set" times I have are for work, dates to hang out with friends, or weekends to spend time with my boyfriend.

I've made a to-do list for this summer, which I would like to complete before that season ends, hopefully I can clear up some time so I can do those things :)

10.) Take a nice long drive through a countryside. (And try not to get lost.)

9.) Go to Kings Dominion. (And try not to be a wimp on the roller coasters.)

8.) Have a picnic under a tree. (And try not to mind the ants.)

7.) Dance at a party with a couple of friends. (And try not to look stupid.)

6.) Go skinny dipping with my best friend for the second time. (And try not to get caught.)

5.) Run across an open field. (And try not to trip over myself like an idiot.)

4.) Have a bonfire. (And eat some s'mores.)

3.) Ride a bike on a park trail. (And take a few pictures.)

2.) sleep under the stars. (And try not to get eaten alive by 'skeeters.)

1.) Go to the beach with my mate as much as we can. (And try not to get a tan.)

This summer is going to be great. :)
posted by Nichi @ 8:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay