Whimsical Curiosity
 
Friday, May 2, 2008
Broken Promises.
Yeah, so I know I promised pictures of my drawings...
but my digital camera is incognito, he just went *poof!* and hid himself away from the world.


:(



of course it made me sad, because I can't take picktchas...of myself. WHAT?!? how DARE YOU ACCUSE me of being VAIN! how obsurd, ridiculous I tell you! Whatever put that thought in your head? hmph...
*grumble grumble*
I am a selfless, humble, gentle, loving, caring, happy, intelligent, gorgeous, fascinating, and awesome person.

...duh. -.-

Anyhow, since I cant show you my drawings right now, I'll give you a little information of me to chew on:
As of yesterday, May the First, I have become a vegetarian.
Reason #1: Health issues, I believe it to be more healthy-ER to eat just veggies considering what people do to cows/chicken and pigs.

Reason #2: I think it's cruel what they do to the poor animals just so we can have a fat juicy steak dinner. And personally, I think it's disgusting when I cook chicken and see WAY TOO MUCH fat on the chicken :/
geez. I don't want to eat a chicken on steroids.

...when I think of my drumstick being injected with performance inhancing chemicals I imagine a bench pressing Hen sneaking in a couple of steroid pills in her beak 0.o
Don't ask me how she's bench pressing and swallowing a couple of pills at the same time,
HOW WOULD I KNOW?!?

Reason #3: My father just recently became a vegetarian as well. :)
and I'm a daddy's girl. ^.^

Well, until the next post, I'll talk to ya'll latah. bai!
posted by Nichi @ 10:30 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At May 6, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Blogger priincesspeach said…

    Awww, I know what you mean. Those poor cows. I see them everyday when I drive to work and I'm always thinking: Gosh, if they knew what was comin'... I feel bad eating meats too but I've tried the vegetarian thing and it didn't do me well... apparently they SAY vegetables are a good source of fiber but, my body sure didn't think so. ^_-

     
  • At May 8, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Blogger (g)ezebel said…

    oh man. i was vegetarian for all of 3 months. ate veggies and cheese. gained weight off the cheese. then i smelled a cheeseburger.... and it was all over.

    my sis was vegetarian for 5 or 6 years. i have no idea why she started eating meat again. but since she replaced meat with cheese, she gained hella weight!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay