Whimsical Curiosity
 
Friday, May 9, 2008
all the things we have to HAVE.
One day, as I was strolling through the mall, my eyes suddenling become snared in gawking at a pair of awesome black heels. So, for months now I've been telling everybody how much I wanted those heels...bugging and bugging...even though I knew I wouldn't get it because....I'm not made out of money T.T

*melancholy sigh*
"I want those shoes"
"Why don't you go get them?"
"Because I don't have money."
"You just got your paycheck!"
"I have to save up my money."
"No you don't..."
"You're right! I don't....but...I have to."
"But you want those shoes really bad!"
"But I want to save up money REALLY BAD too!"

...That was the above struggle going on in my head...matter of fact...that is STILL the same argument going on in my head whenever I want something!
Anyhow, my prom date got tired of me saying that over and over and over again on the phone that he went to the mall...and got me shoes...

The thing is, the pair in the picture wasn't the pair I wanted, but still, they're very cute and comfy, and they kind of remind me of a kids or doll pair of Mary Jane's. Kudo's for my Prom date, he found a pair of HEELS that I actually LIKE, they're uber comfortable, and on the plus side....it was only 7USD. BAM! SCOOORE!
A guy...going bargain shopping, and for meee too! ^.^ *applauds*

...but now, there are MORE things that I want.
It seems like whenever I scratch something out from my "want" list, five more things I want sprout out from nowhere to replace it.

SHOES. scratch that! but add:



...Glasses, like the above that I found on Twin Armada. (Aidma Modern Identity Glasses.) The good thing is that I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and they said if I wanted glasses I could wear them....even though my eyesight isn't THAT bad. SCORE NUMBAH TWOOH! Insurance shall pay for it all!!! MWAHAHAHA. *cough*

and I also need want:

Follow the white rabbit short panties from Jinx. *drools* look how sexy they look. But hell, I ain't paying no 14.95 USD for just ONE undie! NO SIR! I'mma go get myself some 5 for 25 at Victoria's Secret. Damnit.

So I admit to being a shop aholic (I think it runs in the family. aka: mum.) but when I buy stuff, I try to get them at HALF or less than the item's normal price. Instead of buying one expensive item of clothing, I buy half a dozen items of clothing to add up to the one expensive item of clothing...

Still...it isn't a good habit for me to throw away my money so carelessly...seeing that I still need ten thousand dollars by the end of this year :/

And so, I leave you all with a:


enjoy.




posted by Nichi @ 12:44 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At May 9, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha! you're promdate is so cool, buying you that cute shoes :D

     
  • At May 10, 2008 at 6:44 AM, Blogger The Faux Fashionista said…

    I want them maryjanes! They are toooo cute! And for USD7 too! And LOL at the lolcano :D

     
  • At May 12, 2008 at 12:16 AM, Blogger [ ♥ тαммι ¢нєяιѕє ] said…

    hey! FINALLY I'm able to leave you a comment.. for some reason the last few times I've tried there was like an error message -_- Hahaha! The lolcano is so cute xD and your drawings aren't bad at all! I like the cute fox^^

     
  • At May 12, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Blogger Nichi said…

    Pao - Yes, my prom date can be very cool ^.^ matter of fact, I'm going to go play video games with him on Wednesday :)

    Fashionista - thanks, I think they're cute too...I wore them for the first time yesterday, but DAMN I can only walk in them for two hours straight. And LOLCANO XD

    Tammi - Yay! :) and thankies for zee compliments.

     
  • At May 12, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Blogger The Faux Fashionista said…

    You might wanna wear them around the house, try to break them in a little. That's what I do with all my patent shoes...don't know if it will work for non-leather though :S

     
  • At May 13, 2008 at 4:45 AM, Blogger Nichi said…

    yeah, I wore them on Sunday to break them in...I wore them at the mall XD

    it was utterly painful :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay