Whimsical Curiosity
 
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Doodle 4 Google.
Just another reason to visit google :)
16,000 children in the united states drew for google and we can vote!

exciting.

The winning drawing will be featured on google ^.^
I voted for this one:


Wisdom At Your Fingertips

What if... What if wisdom and power were at your fingertips. You just might have the answer for everything - Google


Name: Whitley Sullivan
School: Boca Raton Community High School
State: Florida


I found that picture to be inspiring, creative, original, and truthful. I <3 google because of all the help it has been to me, it helped me hang on to my curiosity and willingness to learn.
And geez! isn't it a good one? I could never draw hands THAT good.

*envy envy envy*
posted by Nichi @ 12:37 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay