Whimsical Curiosity
 
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
video games...FTW! HOORAY!
Today is the day before prom, I'm somewhat excited, but not as excited as I am to play GTAIV!
I'm off to experiment, as some of you might know, Grand theft auto IV isn't exactly the "best" game a "kid" could/should play...
laadeedaadeedaa, you can have sex in the game and it boosts your health up, (so I have heared), and they don't really leave any scope for imagination seeing as you can zoom in and move the cameras around, and you can also choose how you "want" to do "it".
0.o and this game was rated a 10.10 and a masterpiece...quite honestly, what is this world coming to?

Anyhow, before I go off on a rant about it being just another mindless gangstah game, I should play it? shouldn't I? :) So, I'm going over to my prom dates house tonight, then over my friends to spend a night, THEN TO PROM.

But anyhow, I still haven't told you my experiment....
(I hope this doesn't offend anybody by the way, I'm only doing it because the stupid game allows it and I am extremely curious because nobody can tell me the answer.)

....

I'mma see how many times I can have sex before I get aids.

chyeaah.

there was a rumor going on that you could get aids from having too much sex in the video game...

o.0
posted by Nichi @ 4:07 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay