Whimsical Curiosity
 
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
random-nimity
My boyfriend said it looks like a talented little kid drew it XD
It was the last picture I ever drew with my co-workers prismacolor color pencils, which I returned yesterday. that is actually an old sketch that I randomly drew, shadowed the girl...messed up her arm, then completely ignored the picture for a year. It was two or three days ago where I found it again and randomly decided to fill it in.
Sorry tis blurry...blogger picture uploading sucks. meh. anyhow, he *points to the above pickcha* be robot.

yayness4 See! hezzaza tall as mai wittle brudder.

So, I'm planning to take a two year course in visual communications at a local community college...I'm kind of nervous though, either being surrounded by talented people is going to squelch me, or it's going to help me out...I just don't know.

[[:EDIT:]]

Fourteen year old brother suffering from puberty walks into the room.

"Hey, do I smell good?"

Shoves his forearm under my nose, and I sniff carefully.

"You do...but...wait...HAVE YOU BEEN USING MY LOTION AND SPRAY?!?!!!"

I angrily exclaim.

"yeah"

he answered with indifference.

"WHY?!?"

roars moi.

"...because, it smells good." He says in a "duh, you should know that" tone and walks away.

...grrr...Using my expensive victoria secret lotions...the bum.
posted by Nichi @ 8:30 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At May 21, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Blogger ilurvemakeup said…

    Hehe at the last pic :) I don't think art has to be perfect, I love the uniqueness in so many artists :) Your birdie on the first one reminds me of those marshmallow easter candies! Mmmm peeps =9

     
  • At May 21, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Blogger Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said…

    Great sketches. That first picture makes me happy and it's SUPER cute, and that last picture is REALLY cute too!

    Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you find my blog helpful. :) I also noticed that you watch Pure Pwnage... you're awesome for that. LOL. My boyfriend got me into watching their little mini episodes with him. LOL. :)

    Anywho, have a great day!

     
  • At May 22, 2008 at 7:09 AM, Blogger Nichi said…

    lol Lurve! Peeps XD
    Yeah, actually, I didn't attend the little marshmellow dude to be a birdie, but he ended up looking like one anyways.
    My younger brother asked me what it was, and I told him that it was a snowman of summer sunshine XD heh.

    Christiana- awh! thanks for visiting my blog as well! and well...pure pwnage is deff ftw. :D

     
  • At May 23, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    alright!!! nice sketches! *thumbs up*
    yeah..you should take viscomm. that's what i'm taking too, but mine is a four-year course. it's mostly about/is advertising, really. you're going to be taught design principles, theories of which you're going to apply in making promotionals like posters, web sites, commercials, billboard, music videos, etc. but don't be scared of the other studes, you have talent, like them. so don't compare yourself because no one is better or lesser than everybody ;p

    haha your brother's funneh! :D

     
  • At May 26, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Blogger (g)ezebel said…

    LOL at your brother. buy him tag or axe at the drugstore so he won't use your stuff.

    wow! your drawings are beautiful!

     
  • At May 27, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Blogger Nichi said…

    ahaha. My bro already HAS axe...I think he just wants to smell purty. and use my stuff.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay