Whimsical Curiosity
 
Thursday, June 12, 2008
what would the world be like...
...without rocket launchers?
I seriously want to rocket jump right now, its been quite a while since I've played an awesome video game. A game where it seriously requires more than just clicking a button (I've been playing on travian for a while :/ and not much skill is needed to play that game.)


The bf is borrowing his friend's PS3 for the summer, and I'm extremely excited! I've been banned from playing xbox360 games that can be played on the PS3 by my darling till he gets the PS3...*drools* THEN I CAN PLAY...Devil May Cry IV!! ooh yayz! I really have been aching to play it ever since I watched the pro promo for the game.


I'm not a big fan of PS3 come to think of it, xbox and xbox360 are my favorite consoles...


Recently, I've noticed a few of my fellow makeup bloggers are gamers! would'ya think of that?! I found that pretty awesome. I'd like to know, what are YOUR favourite video game consoles and video games of all time? :)
posted by Nichi @ 9:10 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At June 13, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    strictly console right? my favorite console game of all time would be super mario brothers on the nintendo system hehehehe

     
  • At June 13, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Blogger Family Love said…

    im not a makeup blogger, but i do love games.
    Im more of a random blogger :]
    -->Call of duty 4 :D exciting killing?
    i like cutesy games too. like animal crossing (boring yet addicting!) and i do like to play pokemon (hate the pikachu and the actualy pokemon, but love the games! SO FUN!)
    i love super mario bro
    super smash bros :D
    god...
    i love many...

     
  • At June 14, 2008 at 5:13 AM, Blogger Nichi said…

    @Dan: Old skool ey? :D

    @Tiffany: Call of Duty IV, decent game..pretty fun to play, the multiplayer is fun to play as well, except that it's somewhat too easy depending on which weapon you recieve or pickup. :D

    cutesy games...meh. haha.

    and super smash bros. is...funny :D

    and I love so many as well! geez! nice of you to drop by my blog, nice to meet a fellow gamer.

     
  • At June 15, 2008 at 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have an X box but I haven't touched it recently T_T I used to play for hours on end but I haven't gotten around to it recently

    your bf (pic in your previous post) looks really cute!

     
  • At June 16, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Blogger Nichi said…

    @incandescent: aww. same here, I haven't played my brother's xbox in such a long time, :/ bah. JUST TO MAKE A POINT, I'll beg my bf to bring over his wii and I'll play it till I have to go to work today :p

    and thankies! My boyfriend doesn't think he's cute at all...maybe I can rub your complement in his face so he'll believe me :D

     
  • At June 16, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Blogger (g)ezebel said…

    oooooohhhhh, i MUST have a grenade launcher... or the Jericho... heehee

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
All About Nichi Apples (=^.^=)

Name: Nichi
Home: United States
About Me: Just another girl next door. To those who know me well I have a "whimsical curiosity" thus the name of my blog. I never stay on one topic, It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing for too long, I don't have a set theme or topic for my blog, it's pretty much a mess of random things about my life...hope you enjoy it ^.^
See my complete profile
Previous Blawg Posts
Her Blawg Archives
BlahBlahBlahrgh...


Linkyz
Thankies to

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Viva la Vida - Coldplay